As a Senior Automation QA Engineer at OCUS, you will play a crucial role
in ensuring the excellence of our software products through automated testing. You will work
closely with our development and DevOps teams to design, implement, and maintain automated
test frameworks and test cases targeting Cloud-based Web Applications built on top of PHP
(Laravel) and Vue.js stack will be instrumental in shaping the quality of our software.
1. Test Automation Development:
○ Develop and maintain automated test scripts and test suites for our software
products built on top of PHP (Laravel), Vue.js, and related technologies.
○ Create and implement robust and scalable automation frameworks.
2. Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD):
○ Integrate automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline using tools Gitlab.
○ Ensure automated testing is a seamless part of the development process.
3. AWS Integration:
○ Utilize AWS services such as EKS, CloudFront, S3 to set up and manage test
○ Leverage AWS for functional, end-to-end, stress and performance testing to
optimize application performance.
4. Test Planning and Strategy:
○ Collaborate with Product and development teams to define comprehensive test
plans and strategies.
○ Design and execute test cases to validate functional, performance, and security
5. Defect Management:
○ Identify, document, and track software defects using industry-standard tools.
○ Work closely with the development team to ensure timely resolution of issues.
6. Test Reporting:
○ Generate detailed test reports, including test results, defect reports, and project
○ Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers,
and DevOps engineers, to maintain a high level of product quality.
8. Continuous improvement:
○ Contribute to improving our testing stack, suggest innovative
Your message has been sent successfully.
We will be in touch shortly.