Who We’re Looking For
Jaxel is seeking a passionate, self-driven Lead iOS Developer to join our international team of professionals.
What You’ll Do
In this position, you will be responsible for leading iOS applications development for a big and renowned American retailer that specializes in high-end kitchenware, home furnishings, and gourmet goods.
- Lead a team of over 15 engineers in developing iOS applications.
- Architect, build, and maintain apps with a focus on clean and clear code.
- Provide technical guidance from the conceptualization to the design and development of features.
- Implement pixel-perfect user interfaces that match the design specifications.
- Integrate third-party APIs into the applications.
- Maintain code standards and best practices within the team.
- Work with privacy and security teams to ensure the app is secure and meets standards.
- Provide strong mentorship to develop team members’ skills.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within your team and across other teams.
- Drive continuous improvement in the apps’ performance, scalability, reliability, and usability.
- Lead the breakdown of tasks for project planning and participate in all Agile team meetings.
- Handle the release of applications to the Apple Store.
- Monitor the health of mobile apps in production and provide support as needed.