Who We’re Looking For:
Excellent opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join an innovative company that offers remote working, tons of career progression and the opportunity to be part of something that hasn’t been done before. You will be responsible for the design of all digital assets within the company, from the full website design to smaller projects such as icon and logo design, including all mock-ups, wireframing, and prototyping. You will be exposed to cutting-edge designs, where you will have the creative freedom to create outstanding, elegant, modern designs.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications in E-commerce, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Proven work experience 5+ as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio/ Websites of designed projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, Figma, InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
What You’ll Do:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers,
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Non-technical interview – 30 minutes introduction call.
- Technical interview (2 rounds on 2 different days) – 1-2 hours depending on the grade of the candidate. At the interview, you may be asked to present your portfolio or developed website with your design.
- Discussion of interview results
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support
- Remote work opportunity
- Remote workplace setup
- Comfortable work in your local time zone
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Professional growth and development
- Paid trips to professional conferences
- Multicultural working environment
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.