Who We’re Looking For:
Jaxel is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Software Engineer – Developer in Test to join our Productivity Engineering team. As a member of the team, you will help to drive and improve the developer experience from the first commit to deployment with our client.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop manual and automated tests for integration, functional, and end-to-end testing
- Active participation in the whole feature lifecycle: from requirements clarification through testing on stagings (both automated and manual end-to-end) to production deployments and post-release sanity checks
- Active collaboration with other team members to deliver high-quality solutions
- Provide test documentation
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions for other teams, and feature demos when needed
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in testing
- 2+ years of experience in test automation, preferably in Java
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience in designing and developing automated tests using automation tools across different application layers (Unit/Integration/Functional/UI/Performance
- Enthusiastic to test highly technical areas
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Responsible and self-motivated, with the ability to decompose high-level tasks on your own and provide transparency in the execution stages
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Azure and AWS clouds
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, Spinnaker, Vault, Jenkins
- Experience with configuring, deploying, and testing microservices and containers
- Non-technical interview – 30 minutes introduction call.
- Technical interview (1 round in 1 day) – 1-2 hours depending on the candidate’s grade. Includes an assessment of your technical skills in the context of the technology stack declared in the vacancy and the total work experience in the profession. At the interview, you may be asked to perform a technical test (live coding).
- Discussion of interview results.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support
- Remote work opportunity
- Remote workplace setup
- Comfortable work in your local time zone
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Professional growth and development
- Paid trips to professional conferences
- Multicultural working environment
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.