Who We’re Looking For:
Do you like the idea of a highly-available, well-designed architecture? Are you interested in solving complex large-scale problems? We’re looking for a Backend Engineer with deep experience developing complex, highly scalable solutions with a customer-first attitude. You would play a major role in designing and implementing backend services that interact with many different types of devices and an increasingly large number of users. The ideal candidate is well-versed in more than one language and framework and has experience building backend services composed of lots of moving parts that interface via APIs and SDKs.
What You’ll Do:
- Will own the design and implementation of major features of the e-commerce platform
- Will work with QA to ensure best-in-class test strategy and coverage
- Will provide technical leadership to cross-functional teams for some major product features
- Will provide crisp and accurate status on progress to inform the release management process
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- End-end experience building complex Enterprise software features/projects
- Strong facilitation of technical discussions while maintaining efficiency and inclusion
- Strong server-side development experience (Java)
- Proven hands-on experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Proven hands-on experience with NoSQL technologies deployed in a high volume environments
- Proven hands-on experience with Big Data Analytics technologies deployed at scale
Core Backend Stack:
- Spark (Scala, Databricks)
- Spring Boot
- Java 17
- Go 1.18
- Non-technical interview – 30 minutes introduction call.
- Technical interview – 1-2 hours depending on the grade of the candidate. Includes an assessment of your technical skills in the context of the technology stack declared in the vacancy and the total work experience in the profession. At the interview, you may be asked to perform a technical test (live coding).
- Discussion of interview results
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support
- Remote work opportunity
- Remote workplace setup
- Comfortable work in your local time zone
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Professional growth and development
- Paid trips to professional conferences
- Multicultural working environment
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.