Who We’re Looking For:
Jaxel is seeking a passionate, self-driven Senior iOS Developer to join our international team of professionals.
What You’ll Do:
In this position, you will be responsible for building a tremendous ERP system for endeavours. Mobile apps are a key part of the system. You will be working closely with the React Native developers to make a difference in moving the native app to the React Native mono-repository. During that process, you will have a lot of chances to influence the development of the app.
- Work as part of a small team to build iOS applications
- Architect, build and maintain excellent Mobile Native applications with clean code
- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs
- Integrate third-party APIs
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ Years of experience in iOS Mobile development. (Around 4 yrs of relevant exp is preferred)
- 5+ years as a professional Software Developer
- Experience with Swift and Objective C
- Experience with style guide-driven development
- Russian language level: B2-C1
- Great communication skills
Will be a big plus:
- Experience or ability and willing to learn React Native
- Non-technical interview – 30 minutes introduction call.
- Technical interview (2 rounds on 2 different days) – 1.5-2 hours depending on the grade of the candidate. At the interview, you may be asked to present your portfolio or developed website with your design.
- Discussion of interview results
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support
- Remote work opportunity
- Remote workplace setup
- Comfortable work in your local time zone
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Professional growth and development
- Multicultural working environment
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.