Who We’re Looking For:
Jaxel is looking for a Go developer who will strengthen this direction – will be responsible for the implementation of blocks of functionality around the management of the code base, policies, integration with release process management systems.
This is a new large internal project for one of the largest banks in Russia. Where they consolidate the practice of delivering software they have accumulated over the years in the form of a set of closely integrated tools for developers. This is an important internal product from the dev4dev world. The platform must support the full development cycle from the initialisation of the repository for a new project to the launch of the application at runtime based on K8s. In addition, we want to achieve high integration with secret storage systems, rights management, CI / CD toolset, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the development of key services and infrastructure components.
- Write tests and work on the quality of the codebase.
- Take part in the architectural design of the internal PaaS platform.
What You’ll Need:
- You have experience in industrial application development in Go.
- You can write in a way that satisfies the criteria of the 12 factor application.
- You know the basic patterns from GoF and acronyms like SOLID resonate with your soul.
- You are interested in the stack: k8s (Kubernetes), Kafka, Postgres, Envoy.
- You have practical experience with Kubernetes (Pods, Deployments, Services).
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with modern devops practices and know how to properly build a CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience writing backend-to-backend integrations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation support.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Remote workplace setup.
- Comfortable work in your local time zone.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Professional growth and development.
- Multicultural working environment.
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.