Who We’re Looking For:
Jaxel is seeking Manual Quality Assurance Engineer to join our international team. You will have significant responsibilities and influence in shaping the future direction of our company. You will need to have a passion for quality and the ability to understand sophisticated systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Manual testing in Scrum Team
- Plan, create and run tests and analyze execution results
- Be responsible for evaluating the quality of the supplied product
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Solid experience with testing of web applications
- Experience with validating implementation against original design (coming from tools such as Figma, Sketch, or similar).
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- English level – Intermediate or higher
Nice To Have Skills:
- Experience with BDD frameworks (Gherkin, Cucumber)
- Experience in load testing (JMeter and/or other tools)
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Test Rail, Selenium WebDriver, Java/.Net, JUnit/ReportNG, Postman
- Non-technical interview – 30 minutes introduction call.
- Technical interview – 1-2 hours depending on the grade of the candidate. Includes an assessment of your technical skills in the context of the technology stack declared in the vacancy and the total work experience in the profession. At the interview, you may be asked to perform a technical test.
- Discussion of interview results
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support
- Remote work opportunity
- Remote workplace setup
- Comfortable work in your local time zone
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Professional growth and development
- Paid trips to professional conferences
- Multicultural working environment
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.