Who We’re Looking For:
What You’ll Work With:
You will work with creating a front-end of an easy to use client software that helps people to get the necessary information from BIM models without specific knowledge of CADs, which significantly expands the variety of people who can work with models.
Technology Stack We Work With:
- Angular 2+, Angular material, Ant CDK
- Test automation with Selenium and TestRail
- Windows, Android, MacOS, iOS
What You’ll Do:
- Design, development and improvement of professional platforms.
- Research and implementation of new models, frameworks, technologies
- Willingness to take on complex tasks, implement and bring them to product quality
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Over 4 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with UI library or Design systems – Ant.Design, Material Design or others
- Understanding OOP and design patterns
- Cross-browser development
- Knowledge of web development stack
- Profiling, Debugging and Front-End Optimization Skills
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Fluency in English at a level not lower than Intermediate
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart (optional):
- Experience with React.js, Vue, React Native
- Integration with Back-End using REST API or GraphQL
- Development Experience for Mobile Platforms
- Experience with BabylonJS or another 3D engines will be a plus
- Proficiency Redux (Flux), Bootstrap, TypeScript, Babel, Webpack, Git
- Ability to work with JIRA, Confluence or similar systems
- Iterative development experience
- Non-technical interview – 30 minutes introduction call.
- Technical interview (1 round in 1 day) – 1-2 hours depending on the candidate’s grade. Includes an assessment of your technical skills in the context of the technology stack declared in the vacancy and the total work experience in the profession. At the interview, you may be asked to perform a technical test (live coding).
- Discussion of interview results
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support
- Remote work opportunity
- Remote workplace setup
- Comfortable work in your local time zone
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Professional growth and development
- Paid trips to professional conferences
- Multicultural working environment
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.