Who you will work with:
Jaxel is looking for a smart, talented and highly motivated Manual QA Engineer to join our growing family. As a member of the team, you will have significant responsibilities and influence in shaping the future direction of our company. You will need to have a passion for quality and the ability to understand sophisticated systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
What You’ll Need:
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows Experience with automated testing tools
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Non-technical interview – 30 minutes introduction call.
- Technical interview – 1-2 hours depending on the grade of the candidate. Includes an assessment of your technical skills in the context of the technology stack declared in the vacancy and the total work experience in the profession. At the interview, you may be asked to perform a technical test.
- Discussion of interview results.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation support.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Remote workplace setup.
- Comfortable work in your local time zone.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Professional growth and development.
- Paid trips to professional conferences.
- Multicultural working environment.
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.