Who You Will Work With:
Jaxel is looking for experienced SRE for working with the Adobe Experience Platform projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Successfully operate within our engineering environment and help it evolve over time.
- Monitoring and supporting the health of services in production.
- Participate in technical development and delivery of backend services in the retail environment
- Review your peers’ technical designs, code, and tests, giving supportive feedback and asking good questions.
- Work in a collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity, and mentoring.
- Leverage your interest in data and data analysis to understand our consumers and how they engage with our ecosystem.
- Practice DevOps ensuring a culture of testing and releasing software continuously using automation and monitoring.
- Partner with other engineering and product teams to loosely couple and scale the service ecosystem.
- Partner with the product owner to understand requirements and define an MVP for features and agree upon timelines.
- Provide technical expertise in application architecture.
- Collaborate with other development and architecture teams to develop new features.
- Ensure quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps)
- Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies. Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years software development experience
- Understand the Adobe Experience Platform components such are
- Customer Journey Orchestration and Analytics
- Real-time CDP
- Data Ingestion
- Segmentation Service (PSQL)
- XDM Schema
- Experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful API’s
- Hands-on experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction volumes
- Ability to write robust code in Java
- Experience with Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Proven foundation in data structures, algorithms and architecture patterns
- Ability to define solutions, provide estimates of effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Proficient with DevOps, modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, and automated integration tests
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB) data stores to ensure data storage is designed for security, reliability, availability, maintainability, and performance
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Proficient in performing technical code reviews
- Proven self-starter who can work in a complex collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity and mentoring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field (Equivalent combination of education and professional experience in lieu of a degree).
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.