Who We’re Looking For:
Jaxel is seeking an experienced Lead Full Stack Developer (the ratio of knowledge for the specified stack, front-end development 60 / back-end development 40) to join our growing family.
As a Lead Engineer, you will need to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with senior management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work with minimal supervision.
What You’ll Do:
- Will lead a small team of 2-3 engineers.
- Will be responsible for delivery of the project in 6 months
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance. Used agile approaches.
- Analyzing complex system requirements, existing business processes, and information systems.
- Review code and collaborate on pull requests from your team members
- Refactor codebase to increase the reliability and performance of a solution.
- Work closely with Engineering teams.
- Implement integrations with backend services
- Ensure a sufficient level of code quality
- Participate in demos for stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- Jenkins and CI/CD Pipelines
- Next.JS experience
- AWS experience: S3, ECS
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements to the actual launch of the product.
- Willingness to explore new technologies and creative solutions.
- Professional experience in software engineering or related field.
- Expert at estimating work, planning, organization, and implementing complex software projects.
- Highly organized, balances multiple projects, timelines, and priorities with ease. At the same time, able to quickly flex and pivot due to changing circumstances that present new opportunities for the company.
- Passion for technology and learning, a natural curiosity, with a love for delivering real-world results in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with learning and using existing tools and libraries to quickly solve problems according to community standards.
- Non-technical interview – 30 minutes introduction call.
- Technical interview – ( two rounds, on two different days) 1-2 hours depending on the grade of the candidate. Includes an assessment of your technical skills in the context of the technology stack declared in the vacancy and the total work experience in the profession. At the interview, you may be asked to perform a technical test (live coding).
- Discussion of interview results
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support
- Remote work opportunity
- Remote workplace setup
- Comfortable work in your local time zone
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Professional growth and development
- Paid trips to professional conferences
- Multicultural working environment
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.