Who You Will Work With:
Jaxel is seeking experienced Cloud Engineers to join our growing family. You will have significant responsibilities and influence in shaping the future direction of our company. This role is inherently multi-functional and the ideal candidate will work across many fields. Successful candidates will possess strong engineering and communication skills. You will need to have a passion for quality and the ability to understand sophisticated systems.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for.
What You’ll Do:
- Replatform existing on-prem systems to the AWS Clouds.
- Design and implement cloud-based as well as hybrid systems.
- Design and implement CI/CD automation for the various distributed systems.
- Build and execute a cloud strategy based on the applications’ needs using industry best practices.
- Simplify configuration management allowing ease of use of feature switches and Real Time parameter updates.
What You’ll Need:
- Should have built a reproducible CI automation for highly scalable ecommerce applications.
- Should have automated build and deployment using latest devops practices on a multi cloud, multi region implementation.
- Should have successfully implemented automated change management and change recording systems.
- Should have successfully documented release and production roll-out processes.
- Should have implemented automated build and deployment automations to reduce end to end test and feedback loop.
- Experienced with implementation of a scalable monitoring system.
- Experienced with design and implementation of service registration and discovery.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional growth and development
- Multicultural working environment
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.