We are happy to announce the Java Backend remote Internship Program. As an intern, you will improve your tech and soft skills, and get practical experience working in a Scrum team with Jaxel engineers and mentors.
- Development of the Training project that is very close to a real project
- Help from our mentors and experts
- Job offers for the best graduates
- A2 pre-intermediate English level or higher
- Knowledge in the area of OOP/Basic Java, the algorithms and data structures
- Basic understanding of Client – Server architecture
- Understanding of the database fundamentals
- Nice to have basic knowledge of AWS cloud services, no sql databases and docker
Join our internship program!
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via https://jaxel.com/careers/
- Complete online tests
- Pass an interview
Internship start date and duration
- Accepting CV through February 12, 2023
- Start date February 20, 2023
- Education program duration – 3 months
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.