Jaxel is looking for DevOps Engineers.
As we march ahead on a tremendous growth trajectory, we seek passionate and talented professionals to join our growing family.
- Support project infrastructure
- Foster collaboration with software product development, architecture, and IT teams to ensure that the releases are delivered with repeatable and auditable processes
- Contribute to the designing and development of the DevOps platform architecture and influence DevOps roadmap: application and infrastructure planning, testing, and development
- Work closely with product teams to find the right tradeoff between business-specific needs and state-of-the-art CI/CD best practices
- Execute and automate operational processes faster, accurately, and securely
- Provide solutions to increase visualization, reduce occurrences of errors, and improve customer experience
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, and restore different environments
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of Trimble Transportation continuous integration environments
- Architect and implement end-to-end container management using Kubernetes
- Design and architect solutions for the existing client-facing applications as they are moved into cloud environments
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the development, testing, and production environments
- Guide the evolution of the cloud infrastructure
- Improve availability, scalability, and performance of cloud environments
- Recommend and implement automated means to improve the performance and reliability of the system
- Architect and design the setup and configuration of CI/CD pipelines and support/resolve technical complexities to integrate various DevOps practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of professional
- 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools
- Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology
- Experience with full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewall
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, Elasticsearch, and Kibana
- Experience implementing and designing cloud native security concepts, DevSecOps, or MLOps
- Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills
- Ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements, preferably from a professional services organization or similar
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Remote work opportunity
- Remote workplace setup
- Comfortable work in your local time zone
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional growth and development
- Paid trips to professional conferences
- Multicultural working environment.
Please contact Ekaterina @katehr21 to apply.
Please send us a brief message about yourself with your most updated CV for consideration. We review all incoming resumes, and if we’re a match, we’ll set up your first intro call.
Head of Recruitment
Ekaterina Semenova – email@example.com
We have received your application and will get back to you shortly with next steps.